2. It’s an overrated process in any format. Many people achieve great results but fail to find their feet in life. There are so many more important aspects to your life than these exams.
3. Often people who fail to get the points they wanted still pursue their careers of choice. The road might be a bit longer but there is a back door into everything.
4. Life is full of challenges and you need to become better at managing them. These exams represent one of the challenges that you will face.
5. You probably coped better than you thought you would and are happier than you thought you would be. Take this as a lesson and never underestimate yourself or worry excessively again!
6. Being healthy and truly happy in life is not dependent on academic results but much deeper traits and spiritual connections.
(C) Shane Martin