2. Stop doing things for sole for praise. See praise as a ‘bonus’ for doing the right things.
3. Some people have very positive conversations about you when you’re not around. Sometimes people forget to affirm you.
5. Stop trying to become someone else. Embrace the wonderful person that you are already.
6. Everyone is imperfect. We all make mistakes. You share this imperfection with everyone else on the planet.
7. You are a unique person with a unique contribution to make to this world. Life is a gift and so are you.
8. Remind yourself that your mood is coloured by the conversations that you have with yourself. Focus on what is right about yourself and your life.
10. Open yourself up socially and engage in many social circles. Investment in numerous friendships leaves you less dependent on a few.
(C) Shane Martin
If you find my material helpful feel free to share but please acknowledge the author!